BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Keeping Distance


As my life as MPCIM student's nearly ended, I realise that lots of drama and experience I had gain. The truth is I am not ready separated my life with this college. Even though this college is quite small and dull in the eyes of people but it taught me how to be independent as well as dealing with me who can't accept my way of living. I learned that every problems had solution if we know how to find it.

Any how, I started living in my room almost all the time. It's not like I don't want to spend my time with all my friend (at least I think they are my friend).I want to but I realise that keeping distance is the best way right now because the end of this semester, I need to say goodbye to them. I don't know what should I say to them. I don't know how to react. But what I know right now is when I keeping my distance, I would be able to say goodbye easily.

Pretending that I doesn't care to them is the way for me right now eventhough each friend that I have is the best thing that happen to me. Sory everybody, I know it is a jerk thing but I think I am doing the favor to every body. At least I am not making people unhappy.

Well everybody, I am sorry for what I have done to you all. From start you know me until the end.......

XOXO-AMINURRAASYEED IDIRIS

0 comments: