BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Word Of Advise

During my internship programme in Bernama, a good friend of mine said something that I will remember until the end of of life. He said that in everything that I did, I must always think positive for the outcome but still, just did not hope it in the way that we wanted to.This conversation happen when I was applying for a permenant position in that cherish place.

It been 3 month since this conversation happen. With the complication that I need to fight now, I think these advise may reduce my stress in a way that I never think that I will did in reducing it.

Anyhow, I will fight it like a true worrior eventhough the authority said that the chance is only 70%. I know that the possibility is bright but sometime, it doesn't seem that way when they cut it open.

Still, I am a person who still need to leisure myself with fun and glory. Having fun with my friends, spend money in unusefull thing and also socialize in a positive way.

That is not the point. The point that I want to stated here that I am very thankful to that special person for giving me a useful advise evethough we were not best friends. He is a good person. He did help me a lot. Thank you......

0 comments: