BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Who Am I????


Since I was in primary school, I have been exposed with relations, fashion and career. How? With Sex and The City in HBO channel. Through there, I learned how 4 single women who live in New York City (Empire of State)spent their days working hard trying to find love, friendship, and career.

Now, after 12 years, in the early 20, I, Aminur aka Amy, am trying to find these three things even though I am just living in Kuala Lumpur and not New York. The important thing is, my life will become just like those 4 single women who had inspired me in ways that even i can't explain.

Watching Carrie Bradshaw had make me realize that we don't need to raise our opinion using our little voice. We can do in other way..Writing.

Now, I believe I can be the new Carrie Bradshaw. Trying to find the true love, having a stable career, and of course, wearing designer clothes.

While trying to find the meaning of true love, good career, perfect outfit from famous designer, I will try writing the meaning of some personal thoughts and also try to find some solution in problems that may be occur in my precious and fabulous life.

0 comments: