BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Turning 21


On 18th November 2010, I realised that I am not getting younger. A year passing by just like I celebrating my 18th birthday yesterday. The truth is, I hate being in 20s. I feel like I am loder than I,m supposed to be. So, I decided not celebrating it in fancy way. I mean no party, no present request and nothing. Just me and myself lying on the bed and sleep. Luckily, I manage to do it without any distraction. I know it is not like a elite way to do it but I just dont feel it. Celebrating it remind me that I not a kid anymore while I still act like a child. So, that is the way I celebrate my 21st birthday.

P/s: Thanx to all my friends coz wishing my birthday throught all kind of mass media.....Appreciate it much....

0 comments: