BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Harry Potter & Deathly Hallow



Every single year, I manage to book myself and cinema ticket for a precious movie which is Harry Potter. This year, I manage to ask few of my high school friend to go with me. Luckily, they accept my invitation. Rezza, Raffi, Blur, Ezral and I manage to book ticket on 18 November, 11.30 pm at Pavilion KL. We were lucky consider there lots of Harry Potter fan out there. BTW, I also met Hanim ( my dear lovely friend from Bernama) on the way to enter the cinema. Haha. What a small world.



Well, the story is quite nice even though there are less action than other sequels. For me, it is considerable because this time, Harry Potter had been showed in two part. Most of the time, the stories focus more on Harry Potter, Hemione Granger and Ron Weasley adventure to kill Veldemort.

Mostly, I was excited to watching Hermione Granger in action. Seriously, watching her transform from caterpillar to beautiful butterfly make me falling in love with her.


Ps: Can't wait for JULY.....

0 comments: